I was born in 1972 in Aachen, Germany. I graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine in 1994. In 2003, I started my specialization education at İzmir Atatürk Training and Research Hospital, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. In 2008, after the exam conducted by the National Medicine Council of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, I received a Board Certificate. I am married to Melih Aksoy.
Institutions I Worked For;
1. 2009-2010 Düzce Atatürk State Hospital (compulsory service)
2. 2010-2011 Izmir Tınaztepe Hospital
3. 2011-2020 at Izmir Medicalpark Hospital (as Assistant Professor between 2012-2015)
4. Currently, Izmir Private Health Hospital
Associations I am a member of;
1. Turkish Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Association,
2. Turkish Osteoporosis Society,
3. Turkish Lymphedema Society,
4. Scoliosis Society,
5. I am a member of the International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF) and the Vertigo Rehabilitation Group.